The Love Paper® logo is available for on-product use
Any company that uses print, paper and paper-based packaging, including brands, retailers, marketing agencies, printers, and paper and paper-based packaging manufacturers, can use the Love Paper® on-product logo to enhance their own sustainability messages.
The Love Paper® logo is a simple, eye-catching way to tell customers that you care about the environment and use products from an inherently sustainable industry. The logo’s subtle design and color variations are an effective yet unintrusive addition to any paper product, from printed catalogs and books to direct mail and product packaging.
Join us in promoting the sustainability of print, paper and paper-based packaging! To use the Love Paper® logo, your organization must agree to the terms and conditions and complete the application form below. You will be authorized to use the logo after your application is approved by Two Sides.
Love Paper® is a registered trademark of Two Sides Ltd, registered as an educational service providing information related to print media, paper and paper-based packaging.
To qualify for use of the Love Paper logo, you must confirm that:
– The logo will appear on only on paper products. For example, printed marketing materials, envelopes, paper bags/sacks, folding cartons, rigid paperboard cartons, cardboard packaging.
–The logo will be used only on paper products that are third-party certified by a recognized certification organization such as the Sustainable Forestry Initiative® (SFI®), Forest Stewardship Council™ (FSC™) or Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC), or sourced in accordance with sustainable sourcing programs such as the SFI® Fiber Sourcing Standard or the FSC™ Controlled Wood Standard.
– Any product using the logo must also meet the requirements for legal wood fiber under the U.S. Lacey Act, Canadian Forest Governance laws or European Timber Regulations.
– The product can be readily recycled in the municipal waste stream without additional separation or treatment. This is essential if the product or packaging contains other non-paper materials.
– You conduct your business in an environmentally and socially responsible way.
– You consider your company’s impact on the environment and act in a way that minimizes this impact.
As a condition of use, you agree not to use the Love Paper logo and brand for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the terms above. Additionally, you agree to use the logo in line with the branding guidelines, a copy of which will be provided to you upon approval of this application.